We offer free delivery on all orders over €50 to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. All of our orders are shipped using a fully registered courier service. Delivery takes place Monday to Friday (excl. Bank/Public holidays) and we ship to all destinations throughout Ireland and Mainland Europe.
DELIVERY WITHIN IRELAND (ROI AND NI)
- Nationwide courier delivery on orders under €50.00 - €3.00 (1 - 3 working days).
- Nationwide courier delivery on all orders over €50.00 - FREE (1 - 3 working days).
DELIVERY OUTSIDE IRELAND
- Mainland Europe Delivery on all orders €8.00 (7 - 10 working days)
*There will be a €20 surcharge for orders over 2.5kg being delivered outside of Ireland.
Our delivery times are calculated from when your order is completed. You will receive an automatic email confirming that your order has been completed and dispatched. However, please note during our sale and peak periods you may need to allow for an additional 3-5 working days on estimated delivery times.
Please note: All of our parcels are sent via a 3rd party registered courier service to ensure prompt and convenient delivery and all parcels are fully insured and tracked. While we endeavour to ensure that delivery is within the specified time frame, Bow and Rattle can not be held responsible for delays due to adverse weather conditions or other courier/technical related issues outside of our control.
Please note that there may be additional customs, duty and clearing charges depending on the destination, these will vary from country to country. Any charges of this nature will be calculated on arrival and are the responsibility of the customer. In the event that these fees are not paid and the order is returned to us, return shipping and any fees applied will be deducted from the refund.
When an order is placed containing an item on pre-order, we will hold the whole order until all items are in stock and dispatch them together. For Irish customers, if you would like the in-stock items dispatched sooner, please contact our customer services team who will be happy to arrange this. For orders outside of Ireland it is often cost prohibitive to split the order and so should you want to split your item we would recommend placing separate orders.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Super quick and super easy. Here’s how it works.
BOUGHT FROM OUR ONLINE SHOP?
Thank you for buying from us! You have 30 days to return from receipt of the product. Here’s how:
- Make sure it’s all just the way we sent it to you…meaning it’s unused, all parts included, and packaged just like new!
- Contact email@example.com for a returns number.
FOR RETURNS IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- Once you have your returns number visit returnmyshopping.ie, select Bow and Rattle from the retailer list and select the reason for the return.
- Then select which method of return you wish to use. Please note you will be responsible for the cost of the return. However in the instance of a faulty package we will refund you the cost of the return once you email us a visual of the receipt.
- Print the label from the website to stick on the package. Ensure the item is well packaged and dispatch your return by your chosen method.
FOR RETURNS OUTSIDE OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Please post the item back in a secure packaging with the returns number written on the address label to the following address:
Bow & Rattle
Richmond Avenue South,
If the item is faulty we will organise a refund for the postage costs if you email a copy of the receipt to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the refund. If you feel your item is faulty please get in touch with us first before sending it back.
Please note: We are not responsible for goods that get lost in transit if a traceable method is not used. Refunds are to the value of the item/s purchased and do not include cost of P&P.
We require for all exchanges to have return postage paid using a traceable method paid for by the customer. For exchanges within Ireland we recommend you use the most cost effective way to return using returnmyshopping.ie as per the method for returns above. We then offer free shipping on sending out the exchanged bag within Ireland. Postage for subsequent exchange transactions within Ireland will be charged at €10. All exchanges outside of Ireland will be charged postage at the standard rate for that territory.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
If your bag is defective, we are happy to replace it within one year of purchase. If you bought it from one of our authorised dealers, you will need to contact them and they will be happy to help you! If you bought it from bowandrattle.com, please contact email@example.com and attach your receipt, as well as images of the defective item. If it is a true defect (see details below), we will provide you with a returns number. As noted above, don’t send us anything without a returns number on the outside of the package. We can’t accept it.
Bow and Rattle is proud to say that we have a very low defect/return rate and we stand behind our product. But every now and again, we come across a bag with a little personality problem and here’s how we resolve it:
Manufacturer’s Defect within one year of purchase (includes but is not limited to):
- Broken zippers, zippers that will not open or close properly, zipper pulls that are not attached.
- Unsewn seams (seams that are not sewn together properly by the factory)…this should be noticed right when you get your bag or the strap not functioning or missing pins.
- Missing parts.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns due to wear and tear.
Wear and Tear (includes but is not limited to):
- Scratches on the outside of the bag from dragging, rubbing, or normal everyday use. Dirty spots or splotches.
- Changing pads that are washed and not dried thoroughly and begin to mildew.
- Milk or other fluids that spill and are not cleaned immediately and thoroughly and begin to smell.
- Natural breakdown of materials.
- Excessive zipper wear from overfilling the bag.