FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I have a query, how can I get in touch?
If you have any questions about your purchase, you can find our contact details here.
Where can I buy Bow & Rattle BABY CHANGING bags?
Our bags are currently stocked here and in Tralee Nursery in Tralee and Baby Moon Baby Shop in Offaly.
How do I clean my Bow & Rattle BABY CHANGING bag?
To help you care for your bag in the best way possible we have included care instructions in the booklet provided with each bag.
- In general, we recommend you treat your bag with care and limit prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and heat as this may cause the colour of the bag to fade unevenly.
- Should your bag get wet, please dry it as soon as possible with a soft cloth in order to avoid staining. Never use artificial heat to dry your Bow & Rattle changing bag.
- Do not use ANY chemical cleaners to care for your bag, changing mat or zipped pouches. Instead, wipe clean with a damp cloth and some mild washing up detergent. Always test on a hidden area first. The chemical cleaners will bleach the colour of your bag and leave marks that will not come out.
Do you offer gift cards?
Yes you can purchase a gift card here on our website. You can also order any of our bags as a gift for your friend, sister or any mum or mum-to-be in your life – the perfect little luxury just for them!
What payment methods do Bow and Rattle accept?
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit and credit cards aswell as through Paypal. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
Will my credit card details be safe?
Yes, absolutely. We take privacy and the security of our customers extremely seriously. Bow & Rattle does not have access to or keep your credit or debit card details. Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. who host and manage Bow & Rattle.
We have to inform you that a ruling by the European Court of Justice (ECJ) decided that the agreement (Safe Harbour Framework) which used to automatically allow the transfer of data between the EU and the U.S. is no longer valid. So, in the meantime, we are legally obliged to make you aware that, if based in the EU, you have to consent to your information being transferred to the United States because that’s where Bow & Rattles shop solution (Shopify) is hosted. By continuing with your purchase(s) you will be deemed to have given your consent.
CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE DISCOUNT CODE ON MY ORDER?
Unfortunately we can only accept one discount code per an order. The first one applied at checkout will be the one that is used on the order.
How much duties and tax will I pay?
If you are ordering from Ireland for delivery outside of Ireland then local import duties may be payable on receipt. Please note however, that this site and its contents do not form an agreement between Bow & Rattle and a customer in a jurisdiction in which the products offered for sale would go against any local, regional or national laws. If you know that it would be illegal for us to sell our products in your country, please do not order items from our site.
Can I ship my order internationaly?
Yes, we can deliver your order to most countries outside of Ireland. Currently we ship to the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, the UAE and Australia and New Zealand.
We offer free delivery on all orders over €50.00 to Europe and Northern Ireland. All of our orders are shipped using a fully registered courier service. Delivery takes place Monday to Friday (excl. Bank/Public holidays) and we ship to all destinations throughout Ireland, UK, Mainland Europe, the UAE as well as USA and Canada.
DELIVERY WITHIN IRELAND (ROI and NI)
- Nationwide courier delivery on orders under €50.00 - €3.00 (1 - 3 working days).
- Nationwide courier delivery on orders over €50.00 - FREE (1 - 3 working days).
DELIVERY OUTSIDE IRELAND
- Mainland UK Delivery on all orders - €6.00 (5 – 10 working days)
- Mainland Europe on orders under €50.00- €5.00 and free on orders over €50.00 (7 - 12 working days)
- USA and Canada on all orders - €30.00 (15 - 20 working days)
- UAE - €40.00(10 - 15 working days)
- Australia and New Zealand - €70.00(15 - 20 working days)
Please note during our sale and peak periods you may need to allow for an additional 2-3 working days on estimated delivery times.
All of our parcels are sent via a 3rd party registered courier service to ensure prompt and convenient delivery and all parcels are fully insured and tracked. While we endeavour to ensure that delivery is within the specified time frame, Bow and Rattle can not be held responsible for delays due to adverse weather conditions or other courier/technical related issues outside of our control.
How do I know you have received my order and when will payment be taken?
Once your order is placed with us (thank you!), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Payment will then be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you can track your order using the tracking code provided in your shipping confirmation email.
How long is the Bow & Rattle warranty?
We stand over our products which is why we are happy to guarantee our bags against any manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Should you have any issues with your bag, please send us a photograph of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Services team will contact you within 48 hours.